The Lazy Girl’s Guide To Self Healing
What if there is a method of healing that is lightning fast, straight to the point, and universally efficient? I discovered the healing potential of sound following a “terminal” diagnosis in the year 2000. While doctors were telling me to get my affairs in order, I followed my Inner Knowing of my own innate wellness, and intuitively answered the call of Sound.
From this place I tuned into the Truth that even though my body was experiencing symptoms that allopathic medicine interpreted as life threatening, on a deeper level I affirmed that I was in a state of wellness. And so it was.
This knowing, coupled with the sound of my voice – as I toned with my Tibetan bowl – shifted me from a state of DIS-ease into a state of vibrant health that doctors, even today, cannot explain (and instead labeled an ‘anomaly’). What I know now is that these miracles are available to all of us, and they begin with the sound of our voice.
Join me as I share my journey and invite you into your own!
The Co-Creative Life
This is an ever-evolving inner reality bombarding my cells lately. I know, weird! But true. I’m experiencing curious physical sensations, subtle nudges to my nervous system. These pulses seem to be signals, in-forming a thought, a desire to be spoken aloud into this world. IT is my cellular truth!
Still, I toggle between the act of Creating (DO-ing) and Co-creating (Be-ing). Doing, impressed upon me at a young age, carries the expectation of achieving social, familial and cultural success. If I’m going to be somebody, make my mark, leave a legacy, influence the world, then I had better perform, e.g., initiate, manipulate and fixate on the vision and MAKE IT HAPPEN …or I fail.
After many “failures” I had to ask myself,
How’s that working out?
It wasn’t. I was asking the wrong questions, working for the wrong goals and insisting on pushing through no matter the cost. In the end, both my body and spirit were near a breaking-point.
Enter, The Mystery.
Circumstances become powerful mollifiers. I had to learn to allow… let go… surrender. I can’t speak for you, but this is no quick fix. The choice to surrender looms large on my spiritual path. IF I am to grow, become conscious of who I truly am, I would have to be still, tune to my cells, listen and allow the potential of what I’ve already created to manifest. In other words, become a co-creative force with universal flow.
Recent Insights …
- In What Ways Will I Choose to Use Energy?August 23, 2022
- Ask & It Is Given…July 26, 2022
- Turtle Mother EarthJuly 2, 2022
- The Power Is In The ExperienceMarch 13, 2022
- Vibration & Quantum PhysicsFebruary 14, 2022
- An Exploration of ConsciousnessFebruary 8, 2022
- Self-Care! Choose It Or Lose it…October 7, 2021
- Tell The Truth …September 4, 2021
- A Feast of Sound, Part IIAugust 27, 2021
- A Feast of Sound, Part IAugust 20, 2021
- Speak Kindly To YourselfAugust 14, 2021
- My First Encounter With An Alchemy Crystal Singing BowlApril 29, 2021
- The History of Sound HealingOctober 4, 2018
- Open Wide, Say AHH …June 8, 2018
- Could Your Voice Be Your Most Potent Medicine?June 3, 2018
- Seven Seconds to Sound HealthMarch 9, 2016